WHAT ARE COOKIES?
DIFFERENT COOKIES WE USE
SupraTherm Sites use two types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies “.
• Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the SupraTherm Site (i.e. “close the session”).
• Persistent cookies remain on your device for their “lifetime”, as specified in the cookies, or until you manually delete them (using your browser settings). They are activated each time you visit a SupraTherm Site that uses such cookies.
Generally, our cookies can be classified into four groups:
• Necessary cookies are used to remember what is in your shopping basket and/or to remember how far you are in the process of a purchase order. They remain on your device until you close your browser session. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the SupraTherm Site, or parts of it.
• Performance cookies are used to improve the performance of our SupraTherm Sites, your user experience (e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any user errors) and to tailor our products and services to your needs. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you.
• Targeting/Advertising cookies are used to serve you with offerings that may be of interest to you (targeted advertising). The targeting cookies we use are set by third parties and are not automatically installed on your device. You will need to accept them whenever you would like to share content from a SupraTherm Site. Many of these cookies will identify you using your IP address, so they may collect some personal identifiable information.
Some of our performance and targeting/advertising cookies are managed for us by third parties. However, we do not allow third parties to use the cookies for any purpose other than those mentioned above.
Below you can find a specific overview of the cookies used by SupraTherm Sites.
If you wish to refuse or block cookies set by us or third parties through our SupraTherm Sites, you can do this by changing your browser settings. More information on how to change your browser settings and how to remove or block cookies can be found in the relevant instructions in the Help-function of your browser.
If you disable the cookies on SupraTherm Sites, it may impact your user experience while visiting our sites. In particular, without certain cookies, SupraTherm Sites will not function properly and you will not be able to take advantage of certain features and functionalities.
CAN I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If you have given your consent for using or storing cookies by clicking the “accept” button in the banner message displayed when visiting any of our SupraTherm Sites and you wish to withdraw your consent, you will need to delete the cookies using your internet browser settings. You can withdraw your consent at any time.